21.06.2012

soulmates

dieses lied von anshelle spricht mir aus dem herzen:

lying next to you and watch you while you’re sleeping · can’t believe how far we’ve come in all this time · I hope we never lose this feeling · I hope we never go astray · you know that losing you would leave me down in bitter silence · you’re my soulmate · giving me shelter from the storm · and I’m so glad · to have you in my life · a little longer, a little stronger · a little bit more of this · and we both may have the best days of our life · holding you so tight and hear your quiet breathing · proud of what we built and set in all these years · I want to always lie beside you · I want to keep this love alive · you know that having you is saving me from lonely drowning · you’re my soulmate · giving me shelter from the storm · and I’m so glad · to have you in my life · a little longer, a little stronger · a little bit more of this · and we both may have the best days of our life · you’re my soulmate...




herzlich re

2 Kommentare: